Wholesale and distribution CEOs face a host of uniques challenges: upstream and downstream consolidation, online competitive price transparency, new technology, rising labor costs and more.
Where can you turn to get insights based on hard-won experience from experts that aren’t trying to sell you something?
Chief Executive Networks (CEN) provides expert-facilitated wholesale and distribution CEO peer groups that ensure you get relevant input in the most efficient way possible.
Recent issues discussed by Wholesale/Distribution members in CEN’s confidential settings include:
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Pricing Strategies that Maximize Price
- Vendor Consolidation Best Practices
- Best Non-Financial Motivators
- Organizational Metrics/ Senior Management Dashboards
- Marketing in Today’s Economy
- Market Differentiation Best Practices
- Key Management Actions to Maximize Profitability
- Must Do’s for Strategic Planning in Today’s Environment
- Managing Healthcare Costs and Employee Quality of Life
March 2 - 3, 2017 - Miami , FL
September 21 - 22, 2017 - Orlando, FL
Thought provoking, productive, able to focus on the businessCharlotte Barksdale, LaserCycle, Inc.
Very positive, appreciate open dialogue and feedbackGeorge Henriques
Absolutely worth the time and money investment.John Ockenfels, City Carton Recycling