Wholesale and distribution CEOs face a host of uniques challenges: upstream and downstream consolidation, online competitive price transparency, new technology, rising labor costs and more.
Where can you turn to get insights based on hard-won experience from experts that aren’t trying to sell you something?
Chief Executive Networks (CEN) provides expert-facilitated wholesale and distribution CEO peer groups that ensure you get relevant input in the most efficient way possible.
Find Out More About Our Wholesale/Distribution Peer Group
Please enter your details below so we can send you additional information, or give us a call today at 785.832.0303.
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about CEN:
Thought provoking, productive, able to focus on the businessCharlotte Barksdale, LaserCycle, Inc.
Recent issues discussed by Wholesale/Distribution members in CEN’s confidential settings include:
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Pricing Strategies that Maximize Price
- Vendor Consolidation Best Practices
- Best Non-Financial Motivators
- Organizational Metrics/ Senior Management Dashboards
- Marketing in Today’s Economy
- Market Differentiation Best Practices
- Key Management Actions to Maximize Profitability
- Must Do’s for Strategic Planning in Today’s Environment
- Managing Healthcare Costs and Employee Quality of Life
Upcoming MeetingsSeptember 20 - 21, 2018 - Chicago, IL
February 21 - 22, 2019 - Dallas, TX
Very positive, appreciate open dialogue and feedbackGeorge Henriques
Absolutely worth the time and money investment.John Ockenfels, City Carton Recycling