Software CEOs face a unique set of issues: navigating the move to Apps, mobile and cloud platforms, attracting and keeping scarce technical talent, leveraging social media to drive sales growth, SaaS vs. traditional pricing models, product upgrade strategies and more. Not many people understand these issues and their tradeoffs, including CEOs in other industries.
But there is one place you can turn for insightful, honest and unbiased insight, ideas and advice: the CEOs of similar-sized, non-competitive software companies.
In our expert-facilitated software company CEO peer groups, Chief Executive Network (CEN) members benefit from the experience and best practices of high-performing peers. It’s wisdom that is simply unavailable elsewhere.
Find Out More About Our Software/Technology Peer Group
Please enter your details below so we can send you additional information, or give us a call today at 785.832.0303.
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about CEN:
Another fantastic meeting. It’s a privilege working with such a stimulating group of people.Ben Contra, Trivantis
Recent areas of focus include:
- Tech talent Acquisition and Retention
- Market Change from Traditional to “Cloud” Computing
- Business Development Strategies for Software Firms
- Improving Speed of New Products to Market
- How New Technologies Will Need to be Integrated into R&D
- Best Practices on How to Produce Bug-Free Software
- Strategies for Building a Sales Team in Non-Traditional ways Using Web 2.0
- Outsourcing vs. Staying In-House
- Social Media Technology from a Product Standpoint
- Company Social Network Policies & Practices - For Employee Use
Upcoming MeetingsJuly 20 - 21, 2017 - Lake Tahoe, CA
Great idea exchange. As always the discussion was well worth the time. Again, this has been an excellent exchange of ideas.Jerry Cavalieri, HPC America