Manufacturing Presidents, CEOs & General Managers
Chief Executive Network was launched in 1990 as a resource for manufacturing CEOs. This heritage continues today, making CEN the premiere organization in the world specifically designed to give manufacturing CEOs practical take-home value.
CEN manufacturing members share their real-world experiences, best practices--and pitfalls to avoid. So instead of wasted time explaining manufacturing concepts and theories, CEN members use their time gaining practical wisdom on the realities of implementing lean initiatives, organizational efforts like 5S, supply-chain and logistics methods including Kanban, quality efforts like Six Sigma, and more.
As a manufacturing CEO, this means that every CEN interaction provides specific, actionable answers. Whether looking for solutions to recruit technical labor, key actions that can maximize profitability, executive dashboard best practices or pricing strategies, CEN provides uncommon wisdom combined with real-world experience. The robust membership base within manufacturing provides every CEO with solutions that are highly specific and relevant.
Recent discussion topics include:
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Improving Speed of New Products to Market
- Re-Invigorating your Continuous Improvement Programs (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Key Management Actions to Maximize Profitability
- Best Practices in Social Media for Increasing Sales & Enhancing Your Brand
- Effectively Managing Raw Material Price Increases
- Time Management Best Practices
- Accelerating Innovation and Building an Innovation Culture
- Acquisitions: Valuation Methods & Multiples in Current Market
- “In-Sourcing” Back to the United States-Where do We Stand?
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about CEN:
The dedication from CEN to help their members is great. Their approach is highly professional with great follow up. The number of members willing to help and invest time in this support is noteworthy and much appreciated. What a win-win combination for every member!
- Fabian Schmahl, President & CEO, ThyssenKrupp Bilstein of America, Inc.
January 26 - 27, 2017 - Dallas, TX
February 2 - 3, 2017 - Palm Springs, CA
March 2 - 3, 2017 - Miami, FL
July 13 - 14, 2017 - Chicago, IL
July 20 - 21, 2017 - Lake Tahoe, CA
September 21 - 22, 2017 - Orlando, FL
Solid reinforcement/reiteration of key issues. Thought provoking.Karla Clem, M-C Industries, Inc.
Enjoyed it, met great people and learned some very good ideas. CEN members and staff are friendly and knowledgeable.Jay Bender, Falcon Plastics, Inc.
This (meeting) was a 10+. I learn so much from everyone’s experience. It helps me evaluate strengths and weaknesses in myself and the company.Cheryl Edwards, Fleetwood-Fibre Company