Construction firm company CEOs understand that building a great firm company requires a different set of skills than building a great structure. To survive and thrive in this industry, you as CEO must ensure that your company is applying best practices across all facets of the business: project management, material sourcing, talent management, financial management and more.
To stay on top of all of these moving targets, smart construction company CEOs turn to non-competitive construction company peers in Chief Executive Network (CEN). After all, no one better understands your issues and the tradeoffs you face than CEOs in similar situations.
In our expert-facilitated construction company CEO peer groups, members have recently discussed:
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Best Business Development Strategies
- Best Practices in Keeping Material Costs Down
- Cash Management Best Practices
- Effective Project Management Metrics
- Effective Teaming Strategies
- Social Media – How is it Working/Helping Firms
- Industry Game Changers-What is Next?
- Time Management Best Practices
- Marketing in Today’s Economy
April 6 - 7, 2017 - Kansas City, MO
October 5 - 6, 2017 - Chicago, IL
A very good reminder that the network is broad and is accessible even between meetings.Charlie Bolyard, MBP
Energetic, productive, and fun.Scott Boos, Scope Construction Company, Inc.